This is a prototype service being tested by people all over the world, but nothing in this
service will be saved beyond 24 to 48 hours at a time. So please do not use this service other than
for testing purposes.
WikiLibrary is designed to provide the most basic services for automating a collection of bibliographic material.
WikiLibrary is designed to allow easy management of small to medium size collections without the
need for barcode labeling or building a patron database.
- Add a holding by hand entering or looking up full catalog record from Web resources.
- Update holding information for local requirements.
- Search by for holdings by a variety or fields.
- Easy checkout of item to patrons without barcode labels or scanners.
- Share catalog collection to other users for private viewing.
- Allow public access to collection.